Question
Posted by: a | 2005/12/14

hi<br>hi

a few weeks back,my boyfriend rubbed me at me clitoris with his finger.He was 50% sure it didnt have sperm on.he didnt insert it in my vagina,just above.I am so afraid i mite be pregnant.I missed my period,just had a lite brown discharge at that time.I went off the pill after last period.Have more frequent urination need(every 3 hours)and more discharge than usual.Went to doc and did blood and urination test for vitamin an minerals shortage,doc said i have bladder infection and said nothing about pregnancy possibility.he knows i missed. I only have those 3 symptoms, not nauseous at all.And was under stress and lost 4kg(51kg) Could i be pregnant?

The only way to know would be to do a pregnancy tes, though it sounds unlikely.