Question
Posted by: Melani | 2004/11/15

HIGH TEMPERATURE - PREGNANT OR PMS ?

Since coming off the pIll in March, I have had only 2 periods so I don't know anymore when I am ovulating.

Since coming off the Pill, my breasts have remained swollen and tender, with no pain. But now they are hugely swollen and tender, but there's no pain.
Also yesterday, I felt as though I was getting a cold - like a fever/high temperature that lasted about 6-8 hours, but that is gone now.

COuld I be pregnant or just premenstrual ?
How does temperature work iro ovulation and when you fall pg ?

If you are not having periods, then it is 99% certain that you are not ovulating.
As you have missed periods, a pregnancy test would be a good idea.

1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/11/15

Hi Melani
i have followed most of your postings before.
Have you been to a docter about your periods being irregular and some months not happening at all?
I think your 1st priority at the moment is to get your periods regular. It can be very frustrating not to know when you are ovulating - if at all- and when your next period is suppose to be....
Please go to your gynae and explain your situation to him...

Reply to Pokkel