Question
Posted by: @ | 2006/04/13

High sexdrive

I need some help - I have a very high sex drive and my gf drives me reaaly crazy - I mean she is hot, but sex is not a high priority for her. I would like to have it everyday, but she is not interested.
What do I do?

Expert ImageForumArchive

I suppose self stimulation would relieve the need to have an orgasm, but it does not do anything to connect the two of you. When you make love to someone you are completely vulnerable and it is as much a physical act as it is a spiritual one.

Talk to her, find a way of connecting at an emotional, cognitive and spritual level (not religious), hopefully the physical will follow

8
Posted by: 9 | 2006/04/18

Totally agree with Nols - married doesn't mean you get more. Indeed you even get less - what do you say about twice a month? Nikki, you must be one hell of a woman.

Reply to 9
Posted by: nols | 2006/04/18

i he is married it doesnt say that he will get more sex,in fact he will get less!

Reply to nols
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/04/17

For heaven's sake, is sex all you can think about? Get married, then you can have as much as you like. Before then, just suppress your desire.

Posted by: nikki | 2006/04/16

hi there
wish I was your girlfriend- my hubby gets turned off by my need for sex. Does not actually help the fact that i'm 6 months pregnant.

Reply to nikki
Posted by: Panther(Ms) | 2006/04/15

Ask her to masturbate you or rub between her boobs till you cum.

Reply to Panther(Ms)
Posted by: been there | 2006/04/15

Get rid of her because it will eventually frustrate you so much that it becomes an issue, and you are made to be the a**hole that only wants one thing. Meantime that's just what makes you feel close to her.

Reply to been there
Posted by: khan baba | 2006/04/15

go for anal sex, oral sex or maturbate

Reply to khan baba
Posted by: wanker | 2006/04/14

wank

Reply to wanker