Question
Posted by: czar | 2007/05/11

high risk preg

I am 12 weeks and have been told that my preg is "high risk" due to my BP being in the 140-160's.
I am currently taking Aldamet and Aldalet as prescribed. Are these safe for the baby as I am taking them 3 times a day....

I have tested my BP at different places - readings came out diffrent (normal and high), it this possible ?. Not sure which one to trust.
.
Please help.

They are both safe in pregnancy. Trust your gynaecologists assessment.

1
Posted by: nix | 2007/05/11

just trust your doctor. relax and stop worrying, you're only making it worse. enjoy your pregnancy and take it one day at a time, one good thing is that you have carried to 12 weeks and risk of miscarriage is now much lower. congrats and enjoy...

Reply to nix