Question
Posted by: mor | 2004/10/18

HIGH PROTEIN DIET

I lost 12 kg on a high protein diet, i am now finish with my program what do i do to maintain my weight & dont put it on again.
Please assist

MOR

Dear Mor
I can only recommend that you now stick to a low-fat, energy-reduced diet as research results show that the majority of individuals who lose weight with a high-protein diet regain all the weight they have lost when they revert back to eating a normal diet. You can also start doing regular exercise to stabilise your weight.

5
Posted by: Darlene | 2004/10/22

To all who seems to want to lose weight,

I know you don't want to hear this, but High Proteien Diets are very unhealthy, and it's also very bad for your liver as your livers' duty is to detoxify, and break proteiens down to amino acids. your liver could get damaged by taking in too much proteien. a healthy intake of proteien is 3 portions daily. 1+half low fat proteien (fish, chicken), and 1+half medium fat proteien (red meat, but these portions are much smaller than the low fat proteien portions). you are allowed to substitute your medium fat proteien for low fat proteien, but NOT VICE VERSA.
I RECOMMEND WEIGHLESS! IT WORKS, and it WORKS THE HEALTHY WAY. You can EASILY lose 1,2kg - 2,0kg, in a WEEK. That gives you (x4), 4,8kg - 8kg a MONTH, which gives you (for 3 months - the same period that Mor's proteien diet), 14,4kg - 24kg. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN LOSE ALMOST 14,4KG IN 3 MONTHS!

fOR DETAILS, LOOK IN THE BACK OF ANY WEIGHLESS MAGAZINE, THERE IS CONTACT DETAILS OF ALL THE WEIGHLESS GROUPLEADERS IN THE COUNTRY.
There's a Weighless near you.

Good Luck!!!

Reply to Darlene
Posted by: mor | 2004/10/19

call 768-7239

3 month program tough but work

Reply to mor
Posted by: diet | 2004/10/19

Can you please tell me more about it, how much it cost and what is it called. Thx

Reply to diet
Posted by: MOR | 2004/10/19

I STARTED IN THE BEGINNING OF JULY, FOR MY HEIGHT I SHLD WEIGH 73 KG & I WAS WEIGHING 87 KG MY GOAL IS 70KG.
I DID THE DIET AT THE CHEMIST: NEVER MIX YOUR STARCHES & A LOT OF WATER 2 LITRES A DAY:
I WALK NOTHING MAGER THAT WAS MY ONLY EXERCISE I HATE EXERCISE:JUST CONCERN TO MAINTAIN THE WEIGHT NOW.

Reply to MOR
Posted by: Lynne | 2004/10/19

Hi Mor

How long did it take for you to lose the weight and did you do any exercising? We you very much overweight? Congratulations!!!

Reply to Lynne