Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/04/12

High progesterone but no pregnancy

Dear Dr.,

I am 30 years old and have been trying to conceive since November 2004 after being on triphasil since 2000. In February we went for tests (sperm analysis and progesterone) and everythng is fine 17% sperm count (or whatever?) and my levels were in the sixties. So I was told that I might have been pregnant but the embryo failed to attach. He prescribed Stamigro for both me and hubby and yesterday I started blotting which has been happening for the ast months that I blot for 3 o 4 days and then only start menstruating.

What can I do to enhance the attachment. Please assist.

Dear Worried

I would like to refer you to the previous posting by MJ and I am sure you will find the answer applicable to your question. Furthermore, it would be advisable to ensure that both fallopian tubes are indeed patent before pursuing further fertility treatment methods.

3
Posted by: G | 2007/04/12

I would suggest you go to a fertility specialist who specialises in infertlity so he can find the cause of your problem.

Reply to G
Posted by: Worried | 2007/04/12

The person who did the tests is a gynae, so I assume he tested the fertility as well. According to him everything is fine.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: G | 2007/04/12

Have you been checked out by a fertility spcialist?

Reply to G