Question
Posted by: natalie | 2003/12/03

High level of prolactin

My gynae told me that I have a high level of prolactin hormone therefore I do not ovulate, what does this mean.

What is the cause - In the past I had one miscarraige and one abortion, this was about 3 years ago, could this be the cause. I'm desperately trying to get pregnant. Please advise to the give e mail address. Also tell me what is the cure or treatment for it

If your prolactin levels are high, this may mean that there is a tumour of the milk producing gland. The treatment for this would be medication called Bromocriptine which suppresses milk production. This would not cause miscarriages.

1
Posted by: noxe | 2003/12/04

HI NATALIE IM ON HIGH LEVELS OF PROLACTIN BUT I WAS NEVER PREGNANT BEFORE SO IM ON TREATMENT .IM WAITING TO BE ON PERIODS SOON . SO LETS PRAY TOGETHER WE WILL WIN DO NOT WORRY GOD IS ABLE

Reply to noxe