Posted by: Insaaf | 2009/08/31

High FSH

Thanks for responding to my earlier question about infertility.

What are the causes of high FSH and how does a reflexologist address such a problem?

Furthermore, I also have blocked fallopian tubes. I was told that IVF is the only option. But I has heard that a reflexologist can " open"  the tubes with their treatment.
Is there any documented proof (eg by an HSG) that the fallopian tubes had been opened through reflexology?

Thanking you in advance

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Insaaf

The causes for high FSH levels can be so many thigns - the simpliest being diet related and lifestyle.
As you might know already the pituarity gland is responsible for producing hormones - so it has to 'activate' and release 'clean' blood to the ovaries for the FSH & LH hormones to do their work with the ovum/egg. (i'm sorry i am trying to simplify the process as much as possible.)
Now reflexology helps to detox one's body and clear the body of blockages - whether it be cleaning out the body for cleaner blood flow or unblocking pathways for the oxygen to travel through the body easier.

Blocked fallopian tubes & reflexology has been found to be very successful - in my practice as well as the lady I studied under who personally suffered with infertility - due to blocked fallopian tubes (you can read her story on her name is Inge Dougans.

If you would like to see 'proof' there are a number of sites on the internet here is one;
or you can even google infertility reflexology to find more sites ... there are too many to mention and examples you can find.
To find a registered reflexologist in your area you can go to
Click on therapists and then your area .... you should be able to find one ... otherwise let me know and I will try and assist you.

I hope I have answered your question.

Warmest regards,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.