Question
Posted by: Honey | 2002/12/03

High Cholestorol

Sorry Doc, regarding my previous question
My Cholesterol is 6.5
Trig. 1.05
HDL 2.42
LDL 3.3
Tx

Honey, the good thing is your good HDL (good cholesterol) level and your relatively low LDL level. If you have no risk factors, you don’t have to worry as both your LDL and TG levels are acceptable for someone with 2 risk factors and your HDL is so high, it actually protects you against cardiovascular disease (more than the average population). All in all, you have a good lipogram assuming that you have no risk factors. Good luck.
PS If you have more questions, please post them as a new question otherwise I will miss them.