Question
Posted by: pawpaw | 2007/03/01

High Blood Pressure

My blood Pressure is 160/100 but tends to go down depending on my anxiety levels. Please can you advise a natural way of relieving anxiety and also controlling my blood pressure without having to go on medication. Just being told my pressure is high raises anxiety and fear.

Dear Pawpaw
Try using Biral or St Johns wort and try eating a spoonful of honey each day?

2
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/02

Playing around with persistent high blood pressure such as 160/100 is nothing short of stupid and dangerous. It can result in a stroke and/or heart attack without any warning whatsoever. Anyone who has persistent high blood pressure but deliberately doesnt seek medical advice about it deserves any severe complications that can easily arise when its not properly treated. High blood pressure is not called "silent killer" for nothing.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: cv | 2007/03/02

I have the same problem,and I dont like any form of medication.What works for me,I exercise everyday for 20 min,some days I cant do it but then do double when I can.
Somedays I walk,but not strolling, walk as fast as I can,or do any form of exercise,dancing to fast music,and for me it helps,my gp of course does not like it because he is loosing money.

Reply to cv