Question
Posted by: neo | 2008/01/25

high blood preasure

Good afternoon
In 2005 I gave birth through ceasarian section due to pre-eclampsia. what are the chances that this will occur again if I try to get pregnant.

The recurrence rate is 10-15%.

2
Posted by: Annie | 2009/03/17

my Husband went on saturday for a Blood preasure test.
It was 173/108 he was told to see his doctor.On monday he went again and it was 160/120 he was then told to go direct to the doctor which he did.
the doctor gave him tablets for it and send him home not tell him anything else. My husband is over weight and his brother passed away in January this year from a massive heart attack his father has had a bypass.
what do i do will the tablets help him should i not be so concerned now that he has medication for it.
Thank you Ann

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Vido | 2008/07/21

Good day

Could you please explain to me the reasons for high blood preasure.

Reply to Vido