Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2004/10/04

high blood preasure

I have high bloodpreasure (occasionally), and started on a diet mixture, I also have a underactive thyrone, Everytime I drink the mixture and limit my food intake, I feel dizzy.
Please Help

Dear Amanda
Is this diet mixture a slimming product? If so it probably contains ephedrine which causes many side-effects including insomnia, tremors, palpitations, psychotic reactions, and dizziness. Stop taking this mixture if you have high bp. Ask the dr to prescribe thyroid hormone replacement like Eltroxin for you. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine' and 'Hypertension' and get a copy of the DASH Diet which was developed in the USA to lower bp. The DASH Diet will also help you to lose weight. Combine it with regular exercise such as going for brisk walks every day for 30 min.

2
Posted by: AMANDA | 2004/10/05

Hello lol

I am using quickslim (herbal mixture), I have been using this for about a month and lose 5 kg, you can buy this from almost any pharmacy.

thanks amanda

Reply to AMANDA
Posted by: Lol | 2004/10/05

Hi, Amanda...If i may ask, what mixture are you drinking, cause i need something for myself. Do you know what can work with "fat hips"? I hope there is something....

Please help...

Reply to Lol