Posted by: Dogman | 2008/07/02

High Bills

Hi , i believe you have had endless problems with water and elec bills. This is not your personal email, and i do apologise for using this as means of communication with you. I'm having the same problems with municipality.. I would like to share some info with you.

Gosh, wouldn't it be marvellous if Lolo worked in one of our municipalities ! --- Lolo, please in a fresh message, do just reveal which municpality you work with or know. Dogman, I'll have a friend send you a message from another email address which can be forwarded to me, in case we can be helpful.
It appears to me that in some municipalities, such as Pretoria / Tshwane, large numbers of people have ben and are being ripped off and/or tormented by a bizarre and incompetent system they find impossible to deal with. I want to work to see the larger problem solved, as well as my own.

Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/02

Which municipality maybe i can help!

Reply to Lolo