Question
Posted by: gina | 2004/01/20

hide the appearance of cellulite

I am 22 years old and I have a huge problem. I am getting married in less than a year. I gained a little weight ovet the festive season and I haven't really been able lose it. I believe that I am just a little overweight and I have to lose about 4-6 kg to reach my goalweight. I tend to diet in a way that I believe is unhealthy and I hate dieting. The biggest problem of all is I have cellulite. What do I cut from my diet to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I am a student and I dont have enough money to buy expensive products for this spesific problem.

Dear Gina
Congratulations on your impending wedding. Cellulite is a problem, esp as we don't yet know what causes it and what treatments can prevent or remove it completely. To lose weight you need to eat a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy), and combine it with regular exercise. Ask Fitness Doc for a home workout that targets the problem areas. You can also try consulting those beauty salons that specialise in body and skin firming techniques - phone Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.

1
Posted by: Libby | 2004/01/22

I'm naturally quite pale and I I find that if I use self-tan I automatically look slimmer and my cellulite is not so obvious. If you're worried about using self-tan you can get it done nicely in a salon, but if you get a good brand and follow the instructions then it'll be fine too.
Obviously if you're quite dark already this advice will be quite useless, but I wish you luck anyway! I hope your wedding is beautiful.
Lib.

Reply to Libby