Question
Posted by: Richy Rich | 2004/01/05

Hidden symptoms & fear of getting tested

I. It all started once when I gave a girl oral sex and had protected penetration sex. One month later it was like I was pissing pins and needles and hasn't stopped. I have had other problems like rashes on forearms, flanks and back. Generally I have not had any other problems.

I have been seeing a doctor for the better part of 2 years and the anti biotics he has treated me with haven't seem to the sparked anything.He seems to think it isn't HIV. It has been quite expensive and with no results I am soon gettign dissillusioned with modern medicine.The patchy rashes on the flanks go dormant and return.

I have read the general symptoms of HIV, VD and syphilis and it seems as if I have a mixed match of all of them, but not tending towards the HIV angle.

Need help

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

Have yourself tested for all STDs. If this is negative you need to see a good doctor to finr out the cause of this rash

2
Posted by: malaika | 2004/01/06

The only way to rule out hiv is by having a test.That should also lead your doc to do other research on your condition if he knows its not hiv.Do the test and put your mind at ease.
God Luck.

Reply to malaika
Posted by: Inc | 2004/01/06

You have very little chance of getting HIV from oral sex with a woman... unless you had an open sore in your mouth? Why doesn't your doc just test you for HIV and get it over with... instead of torturing yourself by being paranoid!

Reply to Inc