Question
Posted by: Undisclosed | 2003/03/20

Hi ther Doc

I would just like to say something, I wrote to this forum a while ago concerning a cocain problem.
Thank you for the good advice, I consider myself to be out of the woods and the problem seems to be under control. Keep up the good work, and if I need any advice this is the place I would vissit again and again.
Once again thanx!

Dear undisclosed,
Thank you very much for coming back to the Forum and sharing your good news. I am delighted to hear that my advice was helpful and especially that you are doing so well --- congratulations. It's not just gratifying for me to hear that you're doing well, but it is very useful for other readers to hear about how someone like you, was able to get a problem like your cocaine problem, under control.

1
Posted by: Hooked | 2003/03/20

WOW !!!!
This is a fantastic achievement.
WELL DONE AND KEEP IT UP !!!!

Sadly, I am still struggling to quit.
How did you manage?
Any tips ?
Thanx

Reply to Hooked