Question
Posted by: katrina | 2007/05/11

hi pregnant

hi,
I am 13 weeks pregnant.This is my first pregnancy, i am not showing as though pregnant.My tummy is not showing .Can u suggest me.My abdomen is not yet started to expand.In 6th week i am having extreme nausea & vomiting .I lost 5 pound.My doctor appointment is scheluded next week.

Women 'show' at differnt times. If you have a scan, this should confirm the wellbeing of the baby.
It is common to have nausea and lose weight in the first trimester. It should improve from now on.

1
Posted by: madie | 2007/05/12

you will only start showing at approx 20 weeks if you are not too skinny

Reply to madie