Question
Posted by: yash | 2007/03/20

hi pls help me (worried)

I am very lean.I found i am pregnant on 6th week by doing pregnancy test.Now i am in 7th week , my problem is i am not finding any change in belly size.i am really worried about that.I am having pain in abdominal , below abdominal if i am walking or working too much.So i am taking complete bed rest.Pain resides for 3 to 4 seconds.I found change in size of below abdominal.In which week u may be noticing size of belly ?Is pain normal ?My doctor appt is next week, ie 8th week.Is it needed i should go & visit doctor earlier.This is my first pregnancy, so i am very much worried. Pls help me

You usually only start showing after 12 weeks. Mild cramps are normal. Unless the pain is severe, you can probably wait for your doctor's appointment.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

You will only start showing anywhere from the 4th to 6th months depending as everyone is different. If the pain you are feeling is more than a cramp and is so severe that you can't do anything other than rest then give your doc a call to check what the possible causes might be. It could be your uterus stretching but it's unsual that the pain would be so severe ina first pregnancy:)

Reply to Maya