Question
Posted by: New Fish Owner | 2007/04/02

Hi JK

Good morning

Took some time over the weekend and REALLY sat down to watch these fish. Yip like you said they are aggressive. Funny enough they just like this to each other. They really not aggressive towards the GF. They seem to ignore the GF and just chase each other as if the GF dont exist. I find that strange cause you not the first person to tell me that theyll probably kill the GF. Also noticed this aggressive behaviour in the fry. Tell me why do they dig into the bottom gravel/stones. Hows your fish doing. How many you have. WHat type. If you able to pls send me a pic of your tank to nadia_najalo at hotmail dot com.

Glad someone was able to help you

1
Posted by: JK | 2007/04/02

Hi there! I sent a msg to ur email! Keep an eye on those critters cos they are very unpredictable. I have unexpectedly lost some guys overnight. The thing you have to worry about the goldfish for now are the water conditions. You are keeping tropical fish with 'cold water' fish.

Reply to JK