Question
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/05/14

Hi Everyone! :-)

Hey !!

My husband and i just got back from 10 days in PE with Stef & Charl. Had a wonderful time with them as always & didn't want to leave!!!

They are as happy as ever, if not even happier!! They are both v.busy with varsity but we were still able to spend a lot of time together esp since we stayed with them in their guest room which they fixed up so nicely for us.

They have started looking for wedding venues for next year and as there are not that many nice places in PE it's not really too soon. We all went to see a really beautiful place 45kms out of PE called "Plumbago Hills". The lady who runs it was really amazing. When she was talking on the phone to Stef, she asked if his fiance was coming with. He said yes and so she said "What is her name?" He replied "It's a him and his name is Charl." She didnt even pause and replied "Great, i look forward to meeting you both!"

She made us all feel so welcome and made Stef & Charl feel so special, just like any other engaged couple, it was really heartwarming. They both really loved the venue, but obviously will look at other options before making a decision. There is another place called "Deo Volente" which is owned and run by a gay couple and they are very keen to go and see that. Unfortunately we ran out of time to go while we were there. At this stage the date is likely to be in August 2008. The venue we went to see is already fully booked until this time next year!!!! So they will have to choose a place by about August/September this year. It's all VERY EXCITING!!!

Hope you are all doing well. I havn't had a chance to catch up on all the Forum posts but i hope to do that today as i now am online 24/7 at the office.

Love and hugs to you all including the Expert - Ferny :-)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Ferny and thanks for the positive feedback - several of us have been concerned about you. Good to have you back and thanks for the great news. Please keep us posted :)

5
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/05/14

Hallo F
Miss you alot please do keep us posted about the wedding. If i win the lotto i will go to the wedding .LOL

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/05/14

WOW Ferny, a WEDDING !!!!

Please pack a BIG suitecase, I am going with !!!!!

Nice to hear from you

xxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/05/14

Hi Ferny. Glad all is well.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/14

Hey Ferny,

Welcome back, i went through some of your older posts and for obvious reasons i became a bit depressed. I really hope that Stef and Charl see what they have in you and your husband... on days like these i just wish i could tell my parents how happy steph (my bf) makes me... i want to shout out to the world but alas, for me it is not time yet!!

Ferny, but no matter how depressed i might seem your messages and posts gives me the hope that one day, my parents might be able to accept me for who and what i am and not who they want me to be...

Stax of hugs and love

Chamboy XXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: DLB | 2007/05/14

Ferny! Missed you! I was worried where you were.

Reply to DLB