Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/29

Hi Everyone

This is for those who care about Nè's development (especially our Frusty friend & CS)

G (formely known as MY porra) phoned now and said I should please phone Ne's school as there is something seriously wrong!

What I asked he said it's the 2nd morning in a row now that I leave the house and she eats breakfast and let's the maid dress and bush her hair without a moerse fight and crying!

He thinks they are sending the wrong child home.... :-))

Last nite she also went to bed out of her own and just called me to tuck her in.

What's going on ? All of a sudden this child has just blossemed (sp?) !!!

Could it be the school or living with G and all da kids ? and learning from there ?

Whatever it is it's soooooo nice (words cannot express) how wonderful it is to have a child "comming right" and doing more and more - especially when it's been feeling like the last year she's just not progressing that much.

Ja her speach is still a major problem and I'll have to concentrate more on speach therapy next year. I'm sending the care giver's daughter to her granny in Zimbabwe this week, as she's now 3 and to "busy" so it means less time for "sissy" to spend with Ne doing "homework".

Thanks for all the suppor this year so far guys especially:

Jemma (jy's 'n gem, mens)
Lady Nina (always patient but strait)
Fusty (a new but good friend)
Lulu (jy's te stil deesdae, vrou!)
Delene (a new one here but also very on the mark, when I need it)
Adult CP (you're not posting but I know you are around - getting my book "skallagrig" tomorrow - can't wait)
HOT (a friend? I sure hope so!)
and many more

CS - THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND ALL THE ADVICE AND CARING AND I DONT KNOW HOW YOU TAKE ALL THIS KAK & THAT THROUGH ALL THE PAIN YOU'VE SUFFERED THIS YEAR!

How nice to hear of Ne's continuign progress, especially for those of us who remember the moerse dificulties in the earlier days ! And I'[m sure you'll also have a great response to talking of G ( formely P ) --- its worth changing such small aspects of style if it actually enables people to hear what you're saying, rather than choking up on how you are saying it.
And I'll leave it to parabola to explain what one is ; HINT : it's a beautiful shape, and not a town in Limpopo.
Like Parab, I too have no rectilineal asymptotes. I found I just couldn't get the right batteries to fit them.

21
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/29

Ek's vreeslik bly dat sy soveel vordering toon. (o: Stem saam met almal hierbo: Sonder jou toewyding sou sy dit beslis nie kon doen nie. Jy's 'n ma duisend.

Stil, want ek voel deesdae of ek versuip in al die familie-drama. )o: Behalwe vir dit, gaan dit goed. Ek het seker minder om oor te kla as baie ander mense hier.

Dit gee my hoop as ek sukses stories soos Charné s'n hoor. Jou dogtertjie is vir my 'n ligpuntjie. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: V | 2005/11/29

Ek dink sy verbeter so omdat sy so 'n goeie ma het !!!

Reply to V
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/11/29

hi girl

dit gaan woes hier, ek kry nie regtig tyd om meer te so baie tyd hier te kuier nie.

ek is bly dit gaan goed met jou en ne - jy moet a dagboek hou van al die goedtjies wat sy doen en soos sy vorder

jy is besig om the saai wat jy gemaai het... jy het baie opgeoffer vir haar en nou word jy gebless

ek het vanaand my kinders se prysuitdeling
die baby sin is vroeg en sy het baie goed gedoen - volgens haar net haar beste - ek is trots op haar die penny het gedrop dat sy met haar self moet kompiteer en wat ook al haar beste is is goed genoeg vir my
met b het ek n jaar van hel gehaat - tussen haar en die onderwyseres het hulle my mal gehaat - maar ja dit was a jaar van groei en groei is altyd pynlik - sy het ook hard gewerk en die juffrou gesurvive wat ek baie trots is op
so volgende jaar begin ons weer
eers moet ons die vakansie oorleef - ek werk so hulle gaan mekaar mal maak - gelukkig is daar n swembad en dvd's en computer en hulle pa kom vir 10 dae kuier oor kersfees

mooi bly vriendin en goed gaan met jou

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/29

stunning news cp mom. Im sure its so great to be witness to her improvement

Reply to lee
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/11/29

Great to hear the good news... Happy for you!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: CP | 2005/11/29

Sorry Trouble I had a blond moment!

Reply to CP
Posted by: Trouble | 2005/11/29

Was referring to your nickname for your boyfriend.

Reply to Trouble
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/29

thanx for the math's lesson there parabola, reminded me WHY I HATED MATH's SO MUCH AT SCHOOL, absalutly np practical application for it in everyday life !!!! ...grin.

Now on to the huggie & kissy episode ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/29

lol?

Reply to Parabola
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/29

Parabola could you please explain what it means again and this time in english ? hee hee

I think even in Portugeuese it would make more sence !

Trouble - my name starts with a D yes but my boyfriends is G...helloooo :-)

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

hmm... parabola..."but no rectilineal asymptotes"... now I understand why you're so anally retentive.........

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/29

Oh help, Parabola, just when my brain was starting to cope with the day, I had to go and try and read your explanation of your name! I can't even pronounce some of the words, never mind understand what they mean. Is this English? Heeheehee

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/29

A kind of curve; one of the conic sections formed by the intersection of the surface of a cone with a plane parallel to one of its sides. It is a curve, any point of which is equally distant from a fixed point, called the focus, and a fixed straight line, called the directrix. See Focus.

One of a group of curves defined by the equation y = ax^n where n is a positive whole number or a positive fraction. For the cubical parabola n = 3; for the semicubical parabola n = 3/2.

The parabolas have infinite branches, but no rectilineal asymptotes.

:)

Reply to Parabola
Posted by: Trouble | 2005/11/29

Seems you've made some people very happy in your change of nick names. But "G", I dunno about that one, I've grown used to your "nickname" :=D

Glad Ne' is doing SO SO well! :=) Have a good day CP Mom.

Reply to Trouble
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/29

I must say im still quite taken with the pic in my mind of G and Nè sitting together with the car he build...maak 'n mens se hart sommer sag! En sy het nie 'n pappie nie........and this is as close as she's gonna get.

Parabola (by the way what the hell does that mean ?) and Tammy : PEACE SISTA'S! PEACE! Not a problem certain subjects just get's us going hey ?

LS : Hoop jy doen okay vrou?

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

that's so cool!!....... i think the school and home life are playing an important part in the changes... but don't forget that all you have done in the past has helped to lay the building blocks for the successes!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Tammy | 2005/11/29

I share the same thoughts as Parabola, yet again. My apologies for any harsh words.

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: oldreg | 2005/11/29

Its great to hear that Ne is doing so well !

Reply to oldreg
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/11/29

Hi CP Mom,

Ek deel in jou vreugde!!!!

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/29

CP MOM, don't ever forget that it is mostly your love that inspires this beautiful individual!! Never forget that.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/29

CP mom, I want to commend and thank you for changing your boyfriends nickname to G. I respect that.

Perhaps I judged you too quickly and too harshly. You do, after all, have a heart.

I apologise for my harsh words towards you.

Reply to Parabola