Question
Posted by: nikita | 2005/01/06

hi everybody!

hi,
just to let you know im doing great! i have a whole new outlook on life and its all thanks to you.
hubby and i dont fight any more-we have applied for a bussiness loan(we have some fantastic people helping us)im so excited!
i got rid of all the toxic people in my life including family,so-called friends and the inlaws-from now one if people have have something horrid to say -they are out!we talked to all the people we owed and worked out terms.my baby is doing great and i wake up happy every day-i am a little nervous at the moment because of the bank loan but i have told myself if doesnt happen it was not the right business for us,and the right one will come along.
i cant thank you guys enough for making me realise that you dont need horrid degrading peope around you evn if they are a family member.
will keep you updated

Hi nikita,
Good to hear that you're doing well. Isn't it great when one gets rid of the toxins ? YOure becoming not only much more sucessful in managing your own life, but a sort of anti-toxin !