Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2007/05/11

Hi Doc, UPDATE

Hows my favourite Cybershrink doing? Well things are back on track in my life, my dads ph levels for his cancer went down after going up for the last 5 months, He is in the clear now, who says miracles dont happen anymore - I am so releaved and happy for him and us, a huge rock has been lifted off my shoulders, otherwise life has been good, trying to find balance in work, life and everything else, had the flu and my body is still slightly recoverying, want to get back into a routine of excercise and good ealthy eating style, althou i am always tempted to slip back into old habbits. Was reading some books by Patrick Holford and he really seems to know what his talking about. As the winter mist and rain bless us with her smiles - let us rejoice and dance in our hearts sunshine.

Ech, your FAVOURITE Cybershrink ? How many more Cybershinks do you have in your life, who are less favoured ? Seriously, so nice to hear from you again, and with better news.
I still want to discover if this Patrick Holford is related to the late Lord Holford, the SA born great architect to whose memorial serice I went, in St Paul's Cathedral, and to the good Joburg based child psychiatrist ?

1
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/11

Hi Kassandra

nice to hear from you again! So glad you have good news!

Reply to RMC