Question
Posted by: Savannah | 2007/03/22

HI DOC

Hi Doc, just thought I would let you know I feel great! Lost a total of 17kg and lots of cm's. Feel much better now and regaining my strength and zest for life! Please hold thumbs for me to break through the 20kg barrier - I just can't wait!! I will let you know and give more info next week.
Keep well Doc!
*Hugs*

Dear Savannah
I was wondering how you were getting on and am so PLEASED that you've lost the 17 kg - WELL DONE. It's also good to hear that you are feeling better and feeling stronger, not all washed out and weak due to electrolyte imbalances. You will break through the 20 kg barrier soon.
Keep us all informed, but it may help new Readers is you mention at the start of your postings that you have had gastric surgery and which week of the post-op phase you are in.
Holding thumbs for the 20 kg breakthrough