Question
Posted by: Just me | 2008/02/02

Hi CS, Just checking in

Hi CS,

Just like to say thanks again for the advise last year. Stress levels and bipolar under control! Passed all subjects (hell even got a 'B' on the one)

You do make a differencei our lives! Thanks again

Just Me

Hello Just me, and thanks for your warming and encouraging mesage --- it's always good to hear from you. Congratulations on the exam results, and on getting the bipolar under cotnrol --- and thanks for telling us your news, which will be good news both to your online friends, and to others strugling with bipolar, as a reminder that control is usually possible !