Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2008/01/10

Hi CS

Hi CS

How are you doing? I'm doing great!! I started a new life with a wonderful man and he will raise my little boy as his own. I just wanted to share my good news with you. By the way, I know it's already the 10th, but happy new year CS!

Baby's dad also doesn't want to pay maintenance anymore, so we can now concentrate on only us and he will not be able to see him anymore, I think it's for the best.

Any news from your side? I kind of missed the forum :-)

Enjoy your day

Hi Echelle ! SO pleased to hear that you are doing so well. Thanks for sharing your good news --- and a great new year to you, your man and boy. The prolonged absence of the forum has not been a holiday, but due to programming errors in a revised structure of the forum, which I have been waiting for them to fix. Let's hope they get fixed soon, my patience is wearing thin. <br>And do visit the Forum even when feeling well --- you're always welcome