Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/13

Hi CS

don't know if you remember me, I posted a while ago about my husband that is gymming etc. you said that I should go with him etc. Well I found out that he is "chatting" with a woman he works with. He says that they have an emotional connection that we don't have. She is also married with a child. And that really hurts as I am infertile and have been trying for the last few years. I don't know what to do. He says that she is giving him advice on how to safe our marriage. I asked him if I can phone her and he threatened me. I am devastated. Any advice would be gr8

She has many qualifications for breaking up your marriage, and none whatsoever to advise anyone on how to save it. But take him up on his pretense of being interested in saving the marriage, and insist that if he is being truthful that this was his motivation, then the pair of you should see a proper marriage counseloor together