Question
Posted by: kat | 2007/05/04

hi CS

hey you how are you doing? all ok on my side, my brother has left for newzealand work is work as usual just greratfull to be working, kids are fine and bruce is in italy till either monday or the 13th, he has only been gone for 3 weeks.

other than that there is no realy news my life is still upside down but its comming right slowly, oh my cat passed away not sure why and got a baby kitty. otherwise nothing changes hey.

i heared you were in hospital WHY is all sorted out now. anyway ill pop in again keep well take care. kat

Hi kat,
Good to hear from you again, here in the Grumpy Old Men Den ! Sounds like lots of activity round your way, with things going reasonably well --- congrats all round. Was back in hospital, as the metal plate and screws the previous surgeon had put in my arm had become infected and loose, ( making me the only shrink in town with, certifiably, not merely a screw loose but with 12 screws loose, which some may tyhink explains a lot !) Been on high dose antibiotics for 2 months now which isn't pleasant, but losing the arm would be worse ( such a drastic way of losing weight !).
Good wishes to your baby kitty --- when our latest arrived, I was amazed at how rapidly they grow. Enjoy kittenhood while it lasts --- blink and you miss it.