Question
Posted by: JohnB | 2005/06/07

Hi All

Hi All

I know we are not supposed to be using this to say Hi but I just felt like having a look around again and saying hello to all the people that are still around.

I am glad to see that you are still around and doing well.

I havnt been on any meds for a long long time but I think I might be heading back again unless I manage to get busy at work bordem is my worst enemy. Hopefully I get busy soon as I need to avoid the meds if possible or else it is for life this time, just been on meds way too many times.

I noticed that inthistogether was closed down which is a pity.

Hi JohnB, Hope yo can avoid a return of symptoms, by finding more fruitful ways to keep busy at work. No work can be much more depressing than almost any work.

8
Posted by: JohnB | 2005/06/08

Hi Bee

Thank You Bee nice to see you too :)

Reply to JohnB
Posted by: Bee | 2005/06/07

Hello. Nice to "see" you again!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: JohnB | 2005/06/07

Thanx Star

I used to be on here a lot and then started watching from a distance every now and again as some people tend to try and change it into a war zone instead of a support zone.

Reply to JohnB
Posted by: Star | 2005/06/07

Funny how work can make you depressed. I am not busy at work and then your mind starts working on all the funny stuff in life. Chat here to us and we will keep each other busy while we are suppose to work.

Don't know you, but welcome back, looks like you are appreciated here!

Reply to Star
Posted by: JohnB | 2005/06/07

Hi Paul and Thank You

Reply to JohnB
Posted by: Paul | 2005/06/07

Hey JohnB,

Welcome back man!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: JohnB | 2005/06/07

Thanx CP Mom

Glad to see you are doing well.

It looks like this place still has some people with big wooden spoons spoiling things.

Reply to JohnB
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/07

Hi JohnB

Nice to see you are back here!

Love Me

Reply to CP MOM