Question
Posted by: Babur786 | 2007/05/05

HI AGAIN

OK if i cut down where will I get protein from?

Majority of it comes from shakes

I mean I will have to gobble loads of meat etc hehe

I am taking a probiotic by nutriliada specifically for IBS its new and hell expensive my word

But Ive been to the doc and my stomach is in a spasm he feels I am stressed which could be true

But its seems to have setlled down a little

Regards to CELLMASS its apparantly advanced the creatine offers a no bloat etc

here are the facts

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Calories 38

Calories from Fat 0

Total Fat 0 g

Saturated Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 0 g

Sodium 70 mg 3%

Potassium 140 mg 4%

Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3%

Sugars 0 g

Protein 0 g

CEM3 (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate) 3000 mg

Glutamine AKG 2000 mg

Muscle Cell Uptake Proprietary Matrix 950 mg

Phosphorous 150 mg 15%

Calcium 80 mg 8%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Modified Glucose Polymer (Maltodextrin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1. Muscle Cell Uptake Proprietary Matrix: Cinnulin-PF (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Babur 786

You are certainly on the best medication for IBS – I suggest you stay on it as long as you can and in the meantime try and reduce your stress levels – it is a silent killer!!!

Re the Cellmass – it’s more a creatine product than a recovery product. There isn’t anything uncommon in it to general creatine products except that the creatine is in the ester form and they say it is better absorbed – whether that is true I cannot really say. Logically it makes sense. Give it a try and you be the judge.
Oh, and do try and eat a little more protein from food than mostly from supplements – you might be surprised by its value and don’t forget the veggies – that’s where the goodness hides.

Take care. Fond regards.
Vanessa