Posted by: pk | 2008/08/16

my problem is that when im in a relationship i live my whole life according to it nothing else matters, when my girl isnt with me i will always wonder where she is,who shes with and why doesnt she sms me alot, but when we are together everything is fine, and when shes not with me i fill my head with so much stuff as to why shes not smsing and thinking of what she is doing that i get so unahppy and depress and enjoy nothing around me, and i get mad at her for things i think or things that i might think will happen that i take it out on her when shes actually really loving and trustworthy, i always ask you sure you want to be with me and so on and that drives the girlfriend further away from me casue i have no faith just to live and enjoy the relationship when we together and even when we are apart, a relationship becomes a huge burdan for me,,, hope u understand...

Sounds like it may be a bit over the top. Such a fierce, excessive, over-powering, smothering relationship could scare off many really nice people. Calm down a little, and you'll enjoy it more --- as will your friend