Question
Posted by: JANINE | 2003/03/25

HI

I AM 160CM TALL..HOW MUCH SHOULD I WEIGH...I AM ON A VERY STRICKT HEALTHY EATING PLAN...HIGH FIBRE LOW FAT...ONLY EAT FISH OR CHICKEN NO SKIN....WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WOULD IT BE OK IF U EAT 1 DAY A WEAK A NORMAL SUNDAY MEAL WITH PUDING OR NOT I WANT TO LOOSE 15 KILO/S

Dear Janine
To achieve an ideal BMI of 22, you should weigh 56 kg, however once you reach a weight of 61 kg, you will already be well withing the normal range. If you stick to your diet faithfully then eating one meal a week which may contain more fat or kilojoules will not make you sabotage your diet. However, if eating this one meal makes you start cheating every day, then it is best to avoid being 'naughty'. If you really need to lose so much weight, I would also like to recommend that you combine the diet with exercise, as research has shown that doing exercise while you are dieting does help a great deal. Join a good gym, or walk briskly, run or jog, or skip, swim or do anything that will get you active and stimulate your metabolism.