Posted by: owch | 2008/08/10

Hey please advise me

Hi there I have got such a sore neck I cant move it around properly and its stiff and achy all the time.It might be from bulimia as I usually bent over... Not sure but It just feels sore all the time.What can I do to ease this stiffness and pain?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractic care could do a great deal for you. You need a thorough examination, case history - possible treatment and advice.

Posted by: worried | 2008/09/30

You should first off all take care of the bulimia -see a therapist for that problem - get rid of the problems that is causing all your stress that would also help for your muscle spasms. Then go see a physiotherapist for some dry needeling if needed and a strech program to work out on.
You can not sucsesfully treat the symptoms if you do not start at the core of the problem - having bulimia tells me it must be psicological. - hope you get help and better soon

Reply to worried