Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/07/19

Hey Marlboro!

Hi Marlboro I just came here to browse and saw your previous post (so how's the stock in the warehouse doing?) and wondered how you're doing with your bf and all that's been happening? Keep the old chin up fella!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

2
Posted by: Stix | 2007/07/19

Hey there M-man i also saw your last post so like STOP being the victim? Like the Expert said make it your bf's hassle not you own, don't take on his hassle and make him xplain, SO CHILL and take it cool! (

I promise I'll get better with practice but how'm I doing I got a GREAT outfit, HUGE lashes etc, OVER-THE-TOP, just crazy, so rate me, how was this? (drum roll please)

Reply to Stix
Posted by: Marlborro | 2007/07/19

hi Brad.
The stock is in a total mess needs to get plans in place lol.
Im seeing my bf this weekend so we will have a leka chat regarding all the issues.
Thanks man

Reply to Marlborro