Question
Posted by: Babur786 | 2007/08/05

HEY LONG TIME

Hi there long time whatsup?

I finally settled on 2 products and they working great one of them is a recovery product CELLMASS quite good actually it contains CEM3 Cretine Ethyl Ester 3000mg per serving the directions is you must take 2 servings daily one in the morning and one after your training or at night before bed then it says you must discontinue it for 2 weeks after using it for 4 weeks now all that to me is bull! all I do is take one serving after training on training days which is 4 to 5 times a week do you recoomend that I take a break aswell?If so what duration you know me I hate to overload the body!!! hehehe

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hey

Nice to hear from you again and glad that your have sorted your supplement regime.
Perfect the way you are taking the creatine, however I would recommend that you take a short 2 week break after about 3 months. The body adapts quickly and this will give it a nice change again.
Take lost of care and hope you are going to enjoy a long weekend.

Fond regards.
Vanessa