Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/07/23

Hey guys!

Hey guys, just a quick word of hello, finally got myself a new PC but the data connect card doesnt work too well often... :( just wanna say to every 1 that over the past few months, i for one have learned a lot and want to thank ALL of you for helping me out of my bad times! A special thanx to my bf: StevieB who has supported me!

Well another reason i was so quiet the past week was that the anticipation of the new Harry Potter Book release! Ok so who here are also HP fans?

Sue, i really hope u are doing well! Please let me know?

Marlboro ou maat, eina, dis al wat ek kan se, maar ek glo of dat jy deur die moeilikheid waardeer jy nou gaan 'n beter mens sal eindig of dat dinge tussen jou en jou partner reg sal kom! Alles gebeur soos dit moet, ongelukkig nie altyd soos ons wou he nie... ja ek is fatalisties!

Nikki, between yourself and Ferny and TeenQueen you have taught me to hope! And without hope there is nothing!!

Thank you all for being my pillars and i bellieve that our online friendship will go from strength to strength!

All my love!

Chamboy XXX

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Good to hear from you again Chameleon_Boy :)

2
Posted by: Sue | 2007/07/24

Hallo da!
Ek is ok maaar skaar die week , heavy werk load . . . dinge gaan goed by die huis.My partner is ex het die hele naweek by ons gekuier.(nie dat ek van haar hou nie , maar nou ja)
Thanx vd belangstelling! Lekker daggie

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/07/23

Thanks my vriend ek sal dit probeer onthou.

Reply to Marlboro