Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2008/07/22

Hey CS.

Hello CS. Long time no see! Was surfing and I thought I' d pop in. How are you? Me . . . ug. Struggling a bit to make sense of my life but getting help and interested in getting well. Maybe some day soon my life will really start. Well then, this is me, signing out. Bye!

So nice to hear from you again, Clueless, and to hear that you're genuinely on your way to becoming CLued-up ! Keep up this hard and rewarding work, you're so well worth it. As you'll note if you check the archives, I've had a tragedy in my family, but otherwise, keeping OK

8
Posted by: C. | 2008/07/25

Good idea, I' ll def do something, as soon as my meds are working. Seychelles! Nice! Why did you come back? lol. Well enjoy M. Great to chat!

Reply to C.
Posted by: Moondust | 2008/07/24

Thanks Clueless. Wow she is growing up fast! Yes, perhaps you need to get involved with something, even if you do some volunteering work once a week, can and will help you.

Thanks, I am enjoying studying very much! Nevous though for the exams but will celebrate at the end of Oct.

We went away in March to the Seychelles for a week. It was fantastic!

Hey take care of yourself Clueless.....

Reply to Moondust
Posted by: C. | 2008/07/23

She' s 4 and a half. I' m not working at the moment but long to, I think I might be missing human interaction. Sounds like it' s going great with your studies? Best of luck with the exams!

Reply to C.
Posted by: Moondust | 2008/07/23

Thats wonderful C, she must be abour 5 or 6 now? I am very well C, just very very busy. I am also studying psychology through Unisa am writing exams in October. Working, volunteering and studying, which keeps me very busy. Are you working.

Reply to Moondust
Posted by: C. | 2008/07/23

I have no idea Moondust! lol! No, wasn' t me. My daughter is doing just great. She' s water safe now so one less thing to worry about. Groing up quick and beautifully. So how are you?

Reply to C.
Posted by: Moondust | 2008/07/22

Oh my goodness Clueless.... I didn& #39 t type that nonsense above...don& #39 t know why its come out like that....< br> should read " didn& #39 t sound like you" < br> < br> Where does all the < br>  < br>  come from? < br> 

Reply to Moondust
Posted by: Moondust | 2008/07/22

Hi there Clueless (Clued Up)< br> < br> Been wondering how you have been...someone else posted as Clueless a while ago, thought it was you, but didn& #39 t sound like you.< br> < br> How you been doing? How is your little girl doing?< br> < br> 

Reply to Moondust
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2008/07/22

You are sweet.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)