Question
Posted by: wonder | 2006/04/05

Herpes Transmission

Thanks for reply re genital herpes how carefully should one check the ladies hands that do the massages,and how common is it for herpes to affect a persons hands.If the lady giving the massage then hand job had infected hands would it not be to sore for her to give this treatment.

Sometimes you feel embarressed to ask to look at the therapists hands and it is hard to know if they washed their hands prior to me arriving.Despite Herpes is there any thing else to worry about.I just need some spicing up in my sex life and enjoy this as opposed to sex and just want to be safe.

Dear Wonder
I can not put your mind at ease as I can never promise you that you will not pick up herpes ( or anything else for that matter) from someone massaging you. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the person is healthy and clean before she works with you. If it is really important to you, you should insist on certain hygienic procedures like her washing her hands before touching you.

2
Posted by: wonder | 2006/04/05

Kay

How would i get hiv from a hand job?

Reply to wonder
Posted by: kay | 2006/04/05

To be honest, if you are frequenting massage parlours, I think Herpes is the least of your worries - You are more likely to contract HIV.

Reply to kay