Posted by: MM | 2011/05/12


Hi, Doc

please help, i have an ulcer like lesions on my vaginal lip, started as an itching bump. its the second time this happens, i think i used vaginal cream the first time this happens but i don''t recall

Do i need to see a doctor?, is there an over the counter cream/medication i can get. i have already seen my doctor twice this past week for something different and i quickly browsed the net and think might be herpes.
thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You will have to consult your doctor for a STD profile blood test. This blood test will check for Herpes, as well as other possible STD's. If Herpes is confirmed, you can use Zelitrex tablets but you will need a prescription.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: MM | 2011/05/13

Thank you QQ

Reply to MM
Posted by: QQ | 2011/05/12

You need to get the same ointment that you will usef or a " fever blister"  on your mouth for this. Ask the pharmasist for a bigger tube.

Reply to QQ

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.