Posted by: twinkz | 2008/09/08

i got infected with herpes from my husband. It is true that i will carry this virus in my whole life? Is there a way to cure this? anyone can answer me please.. I am so worried and it affects me so much.

Unfortunately it is true that there is no known medical cure for the Herpes viruses and such a virus can stay in your body indefinely, however outbreaks usually lessen in frequency and severity over time. There are also forms of antiviral medications that can be used to suppress or shorten outbreaks. You may experience out-breaks of blisters from time to time (as well as flu-like symptoms) and this is likely to be uncomfortable, especially during intercourse, however you can get symptomatic relief.

I wonder if you wouldn't benefit from learning more about Herpes from some of websites available (e.g. and

Posted by: chockey | 2008/09/18

Hi JP can' t you recall what the name of the medicine was? Would like to get an over-the-counter medicine

Reply to chockey
Posted by: JP | 2008/09/09

I once have that problem, i went to link pharmacy they gave me a medicine it helps me a lot,

Reply to JP
Posted by: twinkz | 2008/09/09

He cant remember from whom exactly. He said he got when he was in the US and he was dating so many women before. I will go see a doctor and thank you so much for the reply.

Reply to twinkz
Posted by: jk | 2008/09/08

How did he get it? The virus will stay with you tablets the doc gives will help and keeping your stress down will help has your doc confirmed its herpes?

Cheer up

Reply to jk