Question
Posted by: Lala | 2006/08/01

HERPES

Please help me, I develope a tiny pimple around my anus, its itchy at first and the painful when times goes on. It re-occurs twice in a month, it is so painful but there is no discharge or smell, I apply vaginal cream but it does not help ,could it be herpes and what is the treatment (best) this is making my life hell.........

It could be herpes. The first thing would be to see a doctor to make an accurate diagnosis. If you are having recurrent herpes, Acyclovir can be used to lessen the severity of the attacks.