Question
Posted by: Martin | 2008/06/18

Hernia and gallbladder problems

Hi there,

What foods should i avoid if i have a hernia (my stomache is going through my diaphram) and if my gallbladder does not function. i cant afford to have the neccessary surgery at the moment and want to ease the symptoms.

Thank you.

Dear Martin
Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a Search using the terms "Diet and Gallbladder Disease
to read up on low-fat diets that can help you with your gallbladder problem. Also click on 'DietDoc's articles' and article 195 "GORD" which explains how you can combat gastric reflux.