Posted by: tshepi | 2003/03/10


hi Doc, i have problem with my tummy and the Dr diagnose me with hernea last year. i am sufering pains under my left breast, nausea, bilias whenver i drink milk. terrible pain at the back. i feel breathless sometimes. pls help me because iam not sure whether is ulcers.

thank u!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Tshepi, it might be a hernia, a stomach ulcer, gall bladder problem or even a liver problem. It’s difficult to say what it is without examining you first, but an ultrasound of the abdomen wouldn’t be a bad idea. Let me know what it said and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tshepi | 2003/03/11

Do u suggest that i see the doctor again, last one did not help. i went for gastro scope the Dr said it is sores around my upper abdomen. what do u think Dr? Please advice me on which is the suitable Dr that i must see, because two weeks ago i went to see the Dr, i am suffering from constipation as well. whenever i go to pass the stool i experince blood, because the stoll is stiff. The Dr said my anus is small they to enlarge it, the operation is called lords operation. do think it is necessary for the operation?

Please help me Doc.

Reply to Tshepi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.