Question
Posted by: Anja | 2008/01/23

HERBEX

Has anyone tried Herbex Slimmers drops

Dear Anja
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback about the Herbex Slimmers drops. I am personally opposed to the use of slimming pills and potions, including herbal ones, because they have such negative side-effects, including addiction. Check out my answer to Leigh below.
Take care

3
Posted by: Julia | 2008/10/06

I have lost 20kg on weight watchers and at the moment I am losing weight very slowly. Could I use Herbex slimming tabs to help to lose weight more quickly?

Reply to Julia
Posted by: . | 2008/01/23

ust learn to control your self. these things they are not healthy. Weight loss its very simple, no rocket science. eat more fruit and vegetables. drink water. cut on sugar and fats. eat unrefined foods. thats all. you don't need to waist money on unstastainable costly unhealthy miracle workers.

Reply to . | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sharon | 2015/02/27

To comment that weight loss is "simple" displays total ignorance of the subject! Even your suggestions on how to go about are debatable! Furthermore, answer the question.