Question
Posted by: ryan | 2005/07/04

Herbalife products

Hi Doc I need to lose 20kg and am considering useing Herbalife weight managment products ,what do you think of the Herbalife products?

Dear Ryan
I am personally not in favour of taking all kinds of diet pills and potions. Check the ingredients on the label of these product and then click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the ingredients against those listed in the article on 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects' to see what potential side-effects they may have and if any of the ingredients could help you lose weight. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

3
Posted by: Robert | 2005/07/07

Ryan Diet Doc is correct diet pills and potions dont work thats why Herbalifes products DO WORK because all the products are is good nutrition "no magic" and you can eat all the food you like but the fact is our food has NO NUTRTION left i them its been in cold storage for two yrs so how could it.
check the bannas next time you shop, on the shelf green and they are supposed to get its nutrtion from ripening in the sun, I used Herbalife products and lost 55kg in 12months go for it Ryan the fact is a product that been around for 25yrs and sold in 60 countries has to work just use your comman sense you can fool some of the people some of the time ......

Reply to Robert
Posted by: lee | 2005/07/05

I've tried Herbalife products. Its a waste of money and is DOES NOT work, so dont buy it

Reply to lee
Posted by: Amina from Kenya | 2005/07/05

Hi Doc, I need to lose 25kgs & I would like to use either of the above to help me reach my weight goal of 55kgs but first I would like to know, do they realy work & what are the side effects.

Please help me, cos I want to start them soon.

Thank you,
Amina

Reply to Amina from Kenya