Question
Posted by: MH | 2008/07/21

Herbalife - lost 1 kg in 1 week so far!!

Hey all,

I am so pleased to share my good news with all of you! I started the program on the 14th July 2008 and lost 1 kg and 20cm!! I went back to gym last week, i am a bit sore, but going back this week.. gonna try and go 3 times a week!!

The shakes are delicious and very filling (i was a bit worried about that!). To all you wants to try this out, this is the best program to try. You can snack the whole day on fruit, veggies, veg soup. I have 2 shakes per day (breakfast &  lunch) and supper i have a healthy meal... the past week i'  ve been having light &  crispy fish, mccain'  s oven baked chips and loads of veggies!! This week i'  m gonna be having chicken stir-fry with loads of veggies. You can obviously eat what you feel like, but you have to control your portions!!

I'  m so pleased with myself!!

Dear MH
Well done for losing that kg. Keep up the good work esp in the gym.
Hope to hear that you are losing steadily.

3
Posted by: IC | 2008/07/30

I used herbalife products 3 years ago. It worked well, but what they don' t teach you at herbalife is how to eat healthy and correct. Now that I am off the shakes, I have gone back to old habits and have gained all the weight again. i think the whole Herbalife idea is wrong. People should be taught how to eat healthy and not look for a quick fix.

Reply to IC
Posted by: MH | 2008/07/21

Thanks Jean,

Yes i do feel healthier!! I' m looking foward to my orbitrek workout tonite at home!!

Reply to MH
Posted by: Jean | 2008/07/21

Congrads. Im so glad that u r doing good. Keep up the good work. and dont u just feel more healthy and have more energie I think that is also rewarding. Keep it up it will just get better.

good luck
keep us posted

Reply to Jean