Question
Posted by: sw | 2007/02/27

Herbalife Distributor

Should anyone wish to discuss losing weight with Herbalife and the various weight loss options offered by Herbalife, , please feel free to contact me (011) 615-9155 (a/h).

Dear SW
Please stop using this site for advertising!!

3
Posted by: Marqui | 2007/02/28

Advertising should be banned on this site I agree. Herbalife is very expensive. does not work in the long term and you just gain back what you have lost, so yes find somewhere else to sell your wares.

Reply to Marqui
Posted by: sw | 2007/02/27

I have never used this site before, so NO, it's not ME AGAIN - and i am not advertising to make money, i am advertising for those people who would like to lose weight or discuss any weight related problems with me or who are simply looking for a distributor.

If you spent less energy being rude to people - perhaps you'd be less hungry!

Sharon

Reply to sw
Posted by: ANTI HERBALIFE EX-USER | 2007/02/27

oh no not again - not you again.

STOP USING THIS SITE AS ADVERTISEMENT, you just want to make money

Herbalife doesnt work, I was hungry on it all the time

Diet Doc, please remove this posting

Reply to ANTI HERBALIFE EX-USER