Question
Posted by: Trystan | 2010/04/08

Herbal life

Could you give me more information on the herbal life diet. Are there side affects? Is it a good diet to use to loose weight?

Dear Trystan
I don't have the details of the herbal life diet, but you can judge for yourself: a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet.

1

Dear Trystan