Question
Posted by: Gogga | 2004/12/08

Hepatitis B & pregnancy

I am 5 months and 3 weeks pregnant.

There is a man working in the same office as I do. He have Hepatitis B. Could my baby be in danger? How do you get this disease and what is it? He looked very yellow, like he has jaundice.

I am very worried about the health my baby.

Hepatitis B is very infectious and can be dangerous for the pregnancy. You should stay away from him as it can be transmitted through droplets that can be transferred if you are close to the person.

1
Posted by: CD | 2004/12/09

i had hep b is a liver disease that stays with u,the best u can do is stay awayt form him and go to the doctor u get and injection 4 it.Take my advise stay away from him,i was very ill for 3 weeks,lost 6kg due to it and no iam not allowed to take alchohol at all which is a good thing.Iam only 22 and a male but still.Take my advice and stay away form him and go to the doctor right away,please for ur and ur babys sake.

Reply to CD