Question
Posted by: Mom | 2007/05/08

hemoroids

Hi. After the birth of my baby(3 yrs ago), i got hemoroids. They removed only skin and did a very bad job at a government hosp. I still have hemoroids even though it is not painful anymore. We want another baby, but i am scared because of this. Obviously the baby will put pressure on my lower parts. I had multiple, large hemoroids, and it was a very traumatic experience for me. Will it come back and with pain when i fall pregnant again?
Please help.

It is possible that your haemorrhoids may recur in pregnancy. The best thing you could do would be to ensure that you do not get constipated.